Wednesday 3 April 2019

Top 20 Nicholas Sparks Quotes English 2019

Nicholas Sparks Quotes English 2019 We Have Collected The Best Collection Of Happy Wishes Nicholas Sparks Quotes Greetings For You.

Top 20 Nicholas Sparks Quotes English 2019

Top 20 Nicholas Sparks Quotes In English 2019

1.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.
– Nicholas Sparks

2.
I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?
– Nicholas Sparks

3.
Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
– Nicholas Sparks

4.
Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.
– Nicholas Sparks

5.
They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.
– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

6.
You are, and always have been, my dream.
– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

7.
When people cared about each other, they always found a way to make it work.
– Nicholas Sparks

8.
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
– Nicholas Sparks

9.
True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.
– Nicholas Sparks

10.
I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.
– Nicholas Sparks

11.
If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her—then don’t let her go.
– Nicholas Sparks

12.
Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.
– Nicholas Sparks

13.
I’m going to marry you one day, you know.” “Is that a promise?” “If you want it to be.”
– Nicholas Sparks

14.
I don’t pray because it doesn’t work. Prayer doesn’t fix anything. Bad things happen anyway.
– Nicholas Sparks

15.
It’s the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee.
– Nicholas Sparks

16.
You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.
– Nicholas Sparks

17.
Without suffering, there’d be no compassion.
– Nicholas Sparks

18.
Life, I’ve learned, is never fair. If they teach anything in schools, that should be it.
– Nicholas Sparks

19.
People want pretty much the same things: They wanted to be happy. Most young people seemed to think that those things lay somewhere in the future, while most older people believed they lay in the past.
– Nicholas Sparks

20.
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Top 20 Nicholas Sparks Quotes English 2019

Post a Comment

© Whatsapp Latest Status. Design by Fearne. Shared by Themes24x7