Monday 15 July 2019

Top 20 Baby Status in English 2019

Baby Status in English 2019: Cute Baby Status Download, Baby Status Video, Best Status for My Child, Whatsapp Status for My Newborn Baby Boy, Cute Baby Status in Punjabi, Cute Baby Status Video Download, New Born Baby Status in Punjabi, Whatsapp Status for My Newborn Baby Girl


Baby Status in English 2019

Baby Status in English 2019


1. For all the things my hands have held the best by for it you.

2. You're my favorite reason to lose sleep.

3. You're my definition of perfect.

4. A baby makes love stronger, the day shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.

5. Our life together has just begun. You're part of me my little one.

6. You are loved little one.

7. A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it.

8. A  new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.

9. Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.

10. If I have a monument in this world it is my son.

11. A baby's laugh is an angel's voice.

12. Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.

13. You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.

14. A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.

15. And then my soul saw you and it kind of went “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you.

16. The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

17. I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one.

18. If I am thinking correctly,” said Pooh, “a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.

19. May you always know my little one you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and wanted. I love you.

20. This is the start of your sweet little story. The part where your page meets mine. No matter where your tale takes you tomorrow our story will always read love.

Related Tags: Baby Status in English 2019

Post a Comment

© Whatsapp Latest Status. Design by Fearne. Shared by Themes24x7