Saturday 20 July 2019

Top 20 Personality Status in English 2019

Top 20 Personality Status in English 2019

Personality Status in English 2019

Personality Status in English 2019


1. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.

2. Personality is like a charioteer with two headstrong horses, each wanting to go in different directions.

3. Beauty gets the attention personality gets the heart.

4. An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.

5. Don't confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is me and my attitude depends on you.

6. Personality has the power to uplift, the power to depress, the power to curse, and power to bless.

7. I'm not perfect. I'm original.

8. Appearances make impressions but it is the personality that makes an impact.

9. Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.

10. When you fall for someone's personality everything about them become beautiful.

11. Don't judge my choices without understanding my reasons.

12. Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.

13. Beauty attracts the eyes but... personality captures the heart.

14. I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.

15. Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.

16. If you're always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be.

17. The best feeling in the world is being loved back by the person you love.

18. It's sad how rare originality is nowadays.

19. Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower.

20. Personality begins where the comparison ends.

Related Tags: Personality Status in English

Post a Comment

© Whatsapp Latest Status. Design by Fearne. Shared by Themes24x7