Wednesday 6 December 2017

[1000+] Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line - Hand-picked By Admin!

Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line: Now No Need To Check Anything, Because All Of The Status Are 100% Unique And Hand-Picked By Me. Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line, Funny Quotes for Whatsapp Status, Funny Whatsapp Status for Girls/Boys. Don't Forget To Share Our Hard-work!


Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line

Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line


661. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.

662. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.

663. Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

664. Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.

665. Trust is hard to come by. That's why my circle is small and tight. I am kind of funny about making new friends.

666. Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.

667. If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you would not sit for a month.

668. It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.
669. Smoking kills. If you are killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

670. The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.

671. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

672. There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

672. All generalizations are false, including this one.

673. I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

674. Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

675. What's another word for Thesaurus.

676. If two wrongs do not make a right, try three.

677. I am quite sarcastic, and I'm funny, but not kind of funny. It's a weird funny, and some people do not get me, and some people do.

678. Be thankful we are not getting all the government we are paying for.

679. If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.

680. Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.

681. I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.
682. You cannot really be strong until you see a funny side to things.

683. We owe a lot to Thomas Edison - if it was not for him, we would be watching television by candlelight.

684. People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.

685. I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.

686. We are supposed to enjoy the good stuff now, while we can, with the people we love. Life has a funny way of teaching us that lesson over and over again.

687. My life needs editing.

688. It's funny what memory does, is not it? My favorite holiday tradition might not have happened more than once or twice. But because it is such a good memory, so encapsulating of everything I love about the holidays, in my mind it happened every year. Without fail.

689. They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

690. I had everything I would hope for, but I was not being myself. So I decided to be honest about who I was.

691. It was strange: The people who loved me for being funny suddenly did not like me for being me.

692. When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

693. There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory.

694. Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
695. Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else's expense. And I find that that's just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else's feelings.

696. As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.

697. Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves.

698. Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you.

699. May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

700. I have an unfortunate personality.

Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line


Related Tags: Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line, Best Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line, Funny Quotes for Whatsapp Status, Funny Whatsapp Status for Girls/Boys.

Post a Comment

© Whatsapp Latest Status. Design by Fearne. Shared by Themes24x7