Thursday 4 July 2019

Top 20 Girly Status in English 2019

Girly Status in English 2019

Girly Status in English 2019

Girly Status in English 2019


1. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.

2. If you want to be original, be ready to be copied.

3. She who dares wins.

4. A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.

5. I am a girl, I don't smoke, drink or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start a drama to get attention. Yes, we do still exist.

6. When I doubt, just add glitter.

7. Be somebody that makes everyone feel like somebody!

8. Life is short. Make each hair flip fabulous.

9. Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.

10. I'm the girl who laughs at her mistakes. So excuse me if I laugh at yours.

11. Classy sassy and a bit smart assy.

12. I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a queen, I got this shit handled.

13. Stay focused and extra sparkly!

14. Life isn't perfect but your outfit can be.

15. Being yourself is the prettiest thing you can be.

16. Maturity is when you realize that new year won't change your life.

17. I'm not a perfect friend. I can make mistakes any time therefore, I love those ppl who still stay with me after knowing my real personality.

18. I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.

19. Know your worth. THen add tax.

20. Be a unicorn in a field of horses.

Girly Status in English 2019

Post a Comment

© Whatsapp Latest Status. Design by Fearne. Shared by Themes24x7