Wednesday 3 July 2019

Top 20 Loving Status in English 2019

Loving Status in English 2019

Loving Status in English 2019

Loving Status in English 2019


1. Love is the only word to describe what we've been through together.

2. I love that you are my person and I yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together. A. R. Asher

3. There is only one happiness in life to love and to be loved.

4. You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry someone you cannot live without.

5. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.

6. You're mine and only mine, all rights reserved.

7. I have been looking for you since I heard my first love story. Now I realize you were in my heart all along.

8. Please don't doubt my love for you, it's the only thing I'm sure of.

9. You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

10. I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.

11. There are only two times that I want to be with you now and forever.

12. I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete.

13. I knew you, I never wanted to know anyone else.

14. Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you provide me wrong.

15. Don't make me your number one, make me your only one.

16. Every day of my life is perfect because it starts and ends with loving you.

17. Seeing your smile, makes me smile.

18. All that you are is all that I'll ever need.

19. If someone cares about you, you won't ever have to wonder how they feel, they'll constantly remind you.

20. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.

Loving Status in English 2019

Post a Comment

© Whatsapp Latest Status. Design by Fearne. Shared by Themes24x7